Moderate-to-Severe Eczema Clinical Research Trial
Purpose of the Study
The purpose of the study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of the investigational study medication in adults with atopic dermatitis (eczema) in setting of tetanus and meningococcal vaccination. This study has been approved by the country Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee – the committee responsible for ensuring patients are protected.
Who may participate in the study
You may quality for this research study if the following applies to you:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
- You have been experiencing active atopic dermatitis symptoms for at least six months
There are other eligibility requirements. A final decision on whether this research study might be suitable for you will be made after you complete the phone questionnaire and speak with the study doctor at the research site. The research team and study doctor will explain the benefits and risks of participation in this research study.
If you qualify and choose to join the clinical study, you may receive all study-related procedures at no cost. This includes the study drug as well as any visits to your study doctor’s office.
Participation is voluntary and can be ended at any time. Travel to and from our clinic will be reimbursed by the study team. We would be happy to discuss this further when you contact the office.
The study will last 24 weeks with a possibility to extend up to 3 year total maintenance follow up study. The number of visits to the clinic will be a maximum of 10 in the first six months.
Provide your contact information in the form below
- Registration is free, not obligatory, and your participation in clinical studies is entirely voluntary. You can withdraw from a study at any time for any reason.
- A representative from the study centre will contact you shortly after you've provided your contact information.
- You will be asked more questions, and any inquiries you have will be addressed. You'll also receive information about the study's benefits, risks, and any potential compensation.
- If the study centre staff finds that you are a suitable candidate for the study, they will arrange an appointment for you.
- If the study you're interested in isn't a good fit, we can update you on future studies that might be a better match.
This study has been approved by a Canadian Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee – the committee responsible for ensuring that patients are protected. Participants will also receive close medical monitoring and care throughout the study period, ensuring their safety and well-being.